Friday, August 29, 2008

Shayla's bridal shower

We had a bridal shower for Shayla. This is when my camera battery died :( & I didn't take my charger....so I'm going to have to narrate the rest of the video. By the way this was Amber's idea...not me Amber but Kurt's Amber...so clever...I love it!

So you see in the video Shayla read a card that said something to the effect of "We wanted to give you this gift from Layne for you to wear on your wedding night. Love, Alisha, Amber, Amber, Amy, Annette and Grandma Roberts!!!!"

Well what you don't see is her opening the gift. She takes out the tissue paper and keeps looking in the bag until she says "there's nothing" at which point we all die laughing. Then she puts it together that we were teasing her! She was a good sport and we are so happy to have her in our family.

1 comments:

Best of the Best said...

What a great idea! I might have to steal it for some bridal shower in the future. Thanks Amber A. for coming up with the idea and Amber B. for sharing it.