Friday, August 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Farm

While we were in Utah we met up with Becky and Lauren to go to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. Ella and Lauren are so much alike. Lauren is the only little girl that gives as many hugs as Ella does. They had so much fun playing together, it's too bad we don't live closer.
I think they were excited because the calf ate from their hands

Lauren and Ella in jail!
Ella and Ava loving the pony ride. Ava didn't really ride the pony that was just for a picture and she wasn't having it!


Becky, Lauren, Ella, Me & Ava


The girls

2 comments:

aMs said...

these pictures make me miss the girls! Ava is so cute in the stroller picture!

Megan said...

My kids love thanksgiving point farm! Hey thans for my necklace and earrings they look great! Sorry I missed the wedding, see ya next time your out!