Sunday, March 30, 2008

eLLa'S 2nd bIrThDaY!!!

I decide to make her a little barbie cake, she's from the 80's & had a mullet so we had to give her an up-do.

Can you say tRoUbLe. She was nibbling all of the flowers off of the dress.

I made our favorite bundt cake recipe for the cupcakes.

What a cHeEsE!
Grandma Adamson and Ava
This was her decorating a cupcake that she got her hands on. Luckily I had already finished the cupcakes because she licked the sprinkle jar trying to get more out.

Ella had so much fun opening all of her presents and playing with her cousins.


Ella with her papa Best

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Wow, it looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm sorry that we weren't there. I couldn't remember exactly when it was and I knew I would be working. I was going to check again to let Richard know, but life got crazy when my washer leaked all over the brand new floor Richard just put in. Anyway, we'll have to have you over after we get the carpet in tomarrow.