Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jason's Farewell

We sat down to watch a movie after everyone had left and Ella came in from the other room and threw her arms in the air and proudly announced "TA DA". She was so pleased with her make-up job. It was waterproof mascara all over her hair, face and clothes. I just can't take my eyes off of her for one second. Thank Heavens that Ava is not mobile yet.

Grandma & Grandpa Adamson

She talked Jake into taking her out to play in the snow
Papa warned her not to eat the yellow snow!


Ella loves playing in and eating the snow
(we woke up a to bunch today)


Daxton, Jason & Emerson

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Amber, I am glad you saw my note! Ten years, it is pretty crazy isn't it? It makes me a little crazy just thinking about it. It looks like you have had a really great visit home. Keep in touch! I'll definitely keep up with you through your blog. It is so fun to be able to just pop onto all the blogs out there to catch up!
I need to be better about putting photos on mine. yours are all so cute, and your girls are so sweet!