Monday, March 24, 2008

Jack Of All Trades, Master Of Nothing

This is the real Master, would you ever believe that she is 93 years old?
Grandma Roberts: Master of Pies, Rolls, Sewing and did I mention she holds the record for the worlds best back tickler!



Okay so I dabble in a bit of everything. For some reason I saw this material last month and got the crazy idea that I could sew, so I bought a pattern and enough fabric to make an army tent. (Apparently you don't need any prerequisites for getting a job in the sewing department as long as you can use a pair of scissors. Neither one of us knew how to read the pattern to find out how much material I would need.) So I got home and took the pattern out and started to read the instructions & forgot that I fell asleep on that day in 8th grade sewing when we learned about patterns, guess I'm out of luck. So I did what any person would do, I folded the pattern back up and packed the material and the pattern in my suitcase and brought it out to Utah for grandma Roberts to help me. Okay, so I wont lie grandma did most all of it...but I did cut them out. Does that count?



I found this pattern for the shoes on ETSY, my new favorite site and I made the shoes for the girls. I think I'm going to make a pair for myself too.


I did my best to get a picture of them together but no such luck. I guess I'll be taking them to Kiddie Kandids this week.

Ava and "Papa" before church
Jason and EllaLayne and the girls, before his 3lb weight loss...I cut his hair and it looked like I had shaved a cat by the time I finished.

1 comments:

Sariane Leigh said...

ur grandma is so cute.