Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rehoboth Beach




We went to Rehoboth Beach on Saturday. It was sooooo much fun. Had I realized that we had this great beach 90 minutes away, we would have been coming out here all the time. The water was cool but the day was beautiful! Oh, the shops along there are cute too.



HELLO BEACH...it's been too long, we've missed you.


Family photo...or closest thing we have to it



If we would have turned the stroller you would see that the whole back seat and underneath was PACKED with our junk...we had to stop at a bike shop to pump up the tires because with all the weight the tires went flat.



Ella eating her favorite ice cream Dippin' Dots




Ava just hanging out in the back...wishing she was old enough to eat ice cream.


Okay, Ava has wore her hair off on the sides...but she still has it on the top and back middle...so she officially has a mullet. It reminds me of Mr T. for some reason. I think I'm going to spike it, she'd make a cute punk rocker...don't you think?



Happy little Ava loves the beach too

Kurt, Amber, Amber, Ava, Ella & Steve. We are going to really miss living so close to Kurt and Amber. We've had a fun time seeing the sights with them.

Ella hard at work building her sand castle
Ella's Castle
Getting more water for the castle





This is her Turtle

"Ariel" her mermaid. Steve didn't like it if Ella walked away because he looked like a PERV making the mermaid!


Ava want to see all the action but I didn't want her to crisp in the sun.


Oh ya, Steve may have helped a bit.

I thought this was so cute with her sitting on her bucket hard at work.


Now she has moved on to frozen custard. Who could blame her? It's dulce de leche! Licious (as Ella would say for Delicious)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! My kids would love to hit the beach, we are all jealous! Hawaii in a week for me and the hubby though, so tough luck for the little ones.

aMs said...

It was as fun as the pictures make it look! :) We will miss you guys!

aMs said...

ava totally looks like mr. T from the side. she is so stinkin cute.

aMs said...

I will be expecting regular blog posts when you guys move. Do you like how three of the four comments are from Kurt and I? I guess he got on here and posted.

Jennie said...

It looks like you had tons of fun! I bet Ella can't wait to get back to her beloved beach. How fun for you!! Ava's hair makes me laugh. It reminds me of a mohawk. We had a boy in our ward that had two cowlicks so he was perma-mohawk baby. You should find a tank top and some gold chains and make a mini Mr. T! That would be funny. Miss you and we can't wait to see you soon.

Jeanney said...

I love the photos of the beach....i bet you guys are so happy to be back in FL. Hopefully Matthew will take us there this year.

ps.
I tagged you....look on my blog.